Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why did this NOT exist 4 years ago?!

So, Mr. Pit and I will be celebrating 4 years of a wonderful, giddy and darn near perfect (if I do say so myself) marriage this summer, and I couldn't be happier that we will get to celebrate it as a family of 3.

HOWEVER...I just found a website full of bridal fashion that seems to be the most amazing thing ever...and it didn't exist 4 years ago when I was planning my wedding and now I am annoyed.

Net-A-Porter now has a bridal boutique and the shoe selection is to DIE FOR. I didn't spend a lot of money on my shoes because I figured you wouldn't be able to see them under my dress so it didn't matter...so I spent about $70 on white shoes to wear down the aisle then changed into custom made golf shoes to wear at our reception at our golf club. The golf shoes were a hit, but the shoes I wore down the aisle were cast off as soon as possible due to thier uncomfortable fit as well as their not-so-swanky look. Looking back I would have gotten KICK ASS heels and STILL worn my custom made Footjoy's and the whole day I would have felt fancier.

I would have definitely purchased these: Fendi
Bow-embellished satin pumps
$980

Or maybe these: Christian Louboutin
Feticha 120 python pumps
$1,195

Click HERE to go check out all the shoes that Net-A-Porter has to offer...and the dresses, and the veils...it makes me want to do the whole thing all over again (same guy of course!!!!)

No comments: