Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Big Plans

Morning!
So, tonight Mr. Pit and I have mid-week plans for the first time in a LONG time, and I am really excited for the evening.

First, we are eating at The Palm, and I'm hoping there is enough time (and room in my belly) for a piece of chocolate cake at the end of the meal before the show. I have been studying the menu (even though we've eaten here a ton of times before) but I want to make sure I get everything I want, as we rarely make it into the city anymore!


Then it's off to Rain-The Beatles Experience at the Academy of Music. It's only in town for a week and since I bought the tickets SO long ago it feels almost like a free show! (Though, the visa bill would indicate otherwise, oh well!)



ALSO, in bigger news...I found out that Main Line Animal Rescue has a fan site on Facebook. I urge EVERYONE, whether you are a PA resident or not to join the site and let them know you appreciate and support their efforts to rescue animals of all kinds. Just click HERE and it will get you right to it! You can also see the picture of Lil' Pup I just posted yesterday!

I hope everyone has great days!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: