Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You're Lucky I'm Bored


Ok, I admit...that's not me speaking in the title, that's the one and only Chuck Bass, from you guessed it, Gossip Girl. That was definitely one of the best lines of the night, as I thought the fashion show plot line got a little boring. Though, it did show Blair at the height of her cattiness (and my favorite ironic line was Blair telling Darota to "never go to high school Darota, the girls are mean, nasty and have NO manners!") ha! I mean really, coming from Blair?!? Too much. I was definitely pleased with the show and the evening over all.

Dance class went well, though I think the teacher HATES me because all I do is laugh. I used to think I was coordinated, but trying to mimic her for an hour once a week is proving both impossible and hilarious at the same time.

But, onto SUPER fun news...we finally made plans for a vacation JUST the two of us. Not that we don't LOVE our friends, because we do, and they are exceptionally fun and awesome to vacation with...however, the last time we vacationed just the two of us was our honeymoon. Mmm, just thinking about the perfection that was Ladera in St. Lucia and Little Dix Bay in Virgin Gorda makes me weep for the beach...but I am really excited for our next ALONE trip.


We will be spending 3 delectable nights at the Snowy Owl Inn in Waterville Valley, New Hampshire for 2 full days of skiing, snuggling and hopefully ice skating if we have time. I adore New Hampshire as it's where my family has gone each and every summer since my Mom was a little girl. I, however, have never been up there any other time than August, so I am really looking forward to being there in the snowy throes of winter with just my darling husband and my super cute PINK ski outfit. (Come on now, you didn't think I skied in all black did you?!)

No comments: