Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Few Obsessions for Fall


So, I might as well get on with it...I have a confession.
There is ALWAYS something or things that I want to buy at any given moment.

They can go from small (a spoon rest for the stove that I just actually bought on Sunday) to large (the Corvette I was talking about earlier, that's a 2001 by the way, my favorite model year).

I might as well get these 'wish list' items out into the universe in case some person is looking for what to buy me as an early Halloween present or something!

Here are just a few.

*Coach Whitley Boots in Whiskey (9 1/2 to be exact!) they couldn't be cuter!

* Lilly Pulitzer Flats in Pink of course!

*This Super Cute Lilly Pulitzer Sweater Dress

*I am wishing for someone to invite us to a fall wedding so I can wear this CK Bradley dress

*And most of all this... Singer Futura CE-250 embroidery machine so I can monogram everything I own!

That's all of my wish list for now (believe me there's always more!)

Tell me readers, what are YOU wishing for?

No comments: