Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shipley Shops


Tonight is one of my FAVORITE nights of the year...it's the Shipley Shops Preview Party!!

Shipley Shops is the annual fundraiser for Shipley and it features food, drink and all the best vendors around. As Shipley is my Alma Mater (as well as my Mom's, my Grandmother's and both of my brother's) I am always happy to support my school, and the vendors each year get better and better!

Last year I got a fabulous bag for myself (Thanks to my Mom who bought it for me as an early Christmas gift) and a ton of cute stuff for Little Pit. There was a vendor there who sold a whole bunch of stuff from the Macbeth Collection and I went a bit bananas. I love all their stuff.

Anyways, that's what we're doing tonight, can't wait! The babysitter is coming at 6:15 and I can guarantee Little Pit will NOT be thrilled about that (she's been super clingy lately, I've been told this is phase 2 of separation anxiety? Oy) But, we'll get through because we always do.

Hope everyone has a lovely night!

xoxo Mrs. Pit


No comments: