Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2 months to go...

Today is October 25th, which means we're 2 months from Christmas, yahoo!

My Christmas list is a bit long, and a bit fancy, but that's what lists are for right? So you can fantasize about what you want...I have what I need, believe me!

Here are a few fun things I wouldn't mind under the tree...

This Eryn dress in Chorus Girl. I have loved this dress since I saw the preview for it in the summer. Plus, at $198 it's a downright bargain for a Lilly. Do I need it? Absolutely not, but it's so pretty!
An Erin Condren Life Planner. I love calendars and regularly use the one on the fridge as well as synching up my online Google calendar with Mr. Pits. This however is SO cute and I feel like I could stuff everything into it, including invitations and check up cards that are currently taking over the fridge.
Ok, so this isn't for me, but how cute would this be for Little Pit? It's actually on sale in the latest "Great Big Toy Book" from ToysRUs...and I'm hoping Mr. Pit will let me splurge on it for her. She would have a blast in there.

I'm not eligible for an upgrade from Verizon until August of next year, but that doesn't keep me from wanting an iPhone like none other. I was impatient and bought a Droid and I loathe it...so I'm counting down the days to my 20 month anniversary and I can upgrade!

That's it for now. I could list a whole lot more clothes and shoes and silly stuff, but you've all seen my Boden post, so you know I have that covered. Honestly, at this point I want Little Pit to start talking (the pediatrician was a wee-bit concerned this morning that at 18 months she only has about 4 words) and to continue to be healthy. The child has a crazy tendency to fall down, I mean FALL down every day, so I wish her to be more stable and balanced and we can all rest a bit easier. I want Mr. Pit to continue to be happy in his position at work (he's been there 18 months and is SOO happy which is so awesome) and I wish that our house and cars stay well so we don't have to drop our savings on repairs. (2011 was a notoriously bad year for both our cars). I want a snowy winter so we can play outside, but not so snowy or icy that we can't get to where we want to go.

Am I asking too much? Hope not!

Hope everyone is having a great day, Little Pit is 2 1/2 hours into her afternoon nap and shows no signs of waking soon, yahoo!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: