Friday, February 25, 2011

MORE thanks to Up North Preppy!

The lovely AEOT at Up North Preppy posted a new kids shopping site today called TOTSY and posted the exact dresses I was considering for Little Pit for her birthday...brilliant.

Since the price was SO good I got her 2 dresses in two different color ways...and I am SO pleased. Not sure which one she'll wear for her big 1st Birthday celebration, but either way she'll be stinking cute!

Thanks again to AEOT who always has the BEST ideas :)

Oh, and these are the colors I purchased, yahoo!



Pretty sure I will get both of them monogrammed in pink, and I am leaning towards the navy, white and pink for her birthday, but we'll have to see how the weather is...come on spring!!

Hope everyone had a great week, thank goodness it's Friday :)

Have a great weekend,
xoxo Mrs. Pit