Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I find hilarious

I have a bit of a quirky sense of humor, to the point that Mr. Pit laughs at ME laughing at jokes I only seem to find funny.

You must read THIS blog. It's called Hyperbole and a Half and is absolutely the most ridiculously funny blog I've ever read. The author Allie doesn't post that often, but when she does I can't get through more than 2 sentances of her posts without laughing outloud and getting weird looks from Mr. Pit. Her illustrations are to die for funny and though a little quirky, I find the whole thing hilarious and right up my alley.

My second favorite blog is DOOCE and I am sure if you know anything about blogs you have already read Heather's daily updates and seen her daily photos of Chuck :) I also find her hilarious, perfectly irreverent and I kind of want to be her best friend. She is also a crazy formidable business woman with over 1,000,000 twitter and blog followers.

So, in case you need MORE blogs to read, those are my two recommendations for the week.

Hope everyone is enjoying the week, we got 4" of snow last night, I was hoping Spring was right around the corner...oh well.

xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Skipper said...

I read Hyperbole & A Half all the time. It is the frekkin' FUNNIEST thing on the web!