Thursday, February 17, 2011

hi!

Hi there friends, sorry I've been SO bad at blogging lately, who knew an almost 10 month old could keep you SO busy!? She is an amazing little person already, and knows exactly how to push my buttons already as well. Oh, I'm not supposed to touch this or go near that? Guess where I'll station myself for the next 10 minutes then...aaah! She's too cute and WAY too good to ever get really upset with though, so I'll take my frustrations with a grain of salt and keep on baby proofing!

Last night I ran into my 2nd set of parents while picking up pizza. You see, growing up my best friend C and I spent a LOT of time together, so much so in fact that I had a bed IN her room because I slept over almost every single Friday night...for years. Seriously. Years. Her parents did as much parenting of me as my parents did, and I LOVE them to death. So, when I pulled up behind their car last night (they have a vanity plate that anyone who knows them knows) I was SO excited. They are headed up to Maine today, so I hope they have a safe trip! And, it's instances like that, running into REALLY good friends while picking up pizza, that make me SO happy that I live where I do. Some people may think it's kinda lame that I live less than 10 miles from where I grew up, but I love it. I always call this area my 'epicenter', and it truly is.

On that tangent...I am also obsessed with looking for houses. I love our house but I know this isn't our forever house because 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths isn't going to work for the long run, so I'm always casually checking things out. I found a 5 bedroom 3 bath house in a GREAT school district near us last night, so my plan is to do a drive by today and then call our realtor (who is more or less on retainer b/c she knows that I like to look at about 2 houses a year) to see if it's worth going inside...and never mind that we JUST refinanced in January...

And lastly, a little blog sale for you. I bought this sweater because it was in the LARGE pile. It is not large, it is medium. It is brand new and still has all the original tags on it. It is gorgeously soft and I love the color, but it's a bit snug. I paid full price for it ($135), it's yours for $75 + $10 shipping or your best offer. Email me at Preppypitbull@gmail.com if you want it!




No comments: