Friday, May 6, 2011

Shoes!

As any girl knows, you can never have enough shoes. Much to Mr. Pit's chagrin, I take this statement seriously, and as a result, have a LOT of shoes.

In this house we were lucky enough to be able to make an entire bedroom into a walk in closet. It should really be a guest room, or Little Pit #2's room whenever he or she comes, but as of now, it's a closet, and I love it.

If we hadn't gotten the custom closet installed like we did, I would have most certainly gotten this storage unit to house all my pretty shoes and bags.

Well done Ballard Design, well done. Once again you are RIGHT on target. My only complaint is that it only comes in one color, but the idea is SO good I would paint it if I had to.

Click HERE to purchase one of these units on Ballard Designs . It's a bit pricey, but hey, if you have this many shoes, it's worth the money to store them properly, and to display them too.

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Little Pit and I are off to look at some houses with our realtor today...I'll keep you posted :)

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: