Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So many dresses...

SO little time!

Mr. Pit and I get pretty social this time of year with all sorts of holiday parties and charity soiree's...and what do I need for all these events....dresses of course!

Lilly has really been hitting it out of the ballpark lately with their fall collection (I also just went into Anthro this afternoon and holy heck if I didn't want to spend my entire bank account in there!)

So, without further ado, these 3 are on my list. Not holding my breath that they will be on sale at the warehouse sale this year, but we can always hope, right??!

This is the Wayles. I love it. It even comes with that cute belt...paired with brown boots, so cute!!

This is the Mae. I am not one for strapless dresses at this point in my life, but this one may be too cute to pass up. I love it.

And this is the Kaya. I love a dress where I don't have to wear jewelry. AMAZING.

So, that my friends, is my Wednesday Wish List. (of course as I sit here while Little Pit naps, I am wearing jeans, uggs and a long sleeve tshirt. oh well)

Hope everyone has a great day!

We're off to the Shipley Shops preview party tonight, can't wait!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: