Monday, October 25, 2010

Guess who's coming to town?



That's right! They are opening a new location about a mile from our house and you'd think it was the first food in MILES the way Mr. Pit and I are so excited. They officially open on November 3rd and I am counting down the days. I love their chicken soft tacos SO much, I am hungry just thinking about it!

Plus, they use all naturally raised meats, and all of their veggies are organic that they buy locally, so not only is their food delicious, they are good people too :)

If you live on the Main Line, this is just the best thing ever right? (And don't tell me that there is already one in Ardmore, I know there is, but that is 100% less convenient and always SO crowded) Not like this one won't be crowded, but it's closer so therefore it wins.

It really stinks that the Phillies lost, I was really looking forward to a 3rd World Series in 3 years, oh well, it was not to be. We played golf yesterday afternoon and the weather was gorgeous so that helped. Little Pit has not been a good napper the past few days, so today I am trying to make sure she gets two good ones in so that she is a happy girl when her Dad gets home. Believe me, NO ONE wants a cranky Little Pit at 6pm!

Hope everyone had great weekends!

xoxo
Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

We just got a few up here last year and I was thrilled. Sooo the best fast food out there.