Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shopping anyone?

So I have to admit, that since I have been home with Little Pit for the past 4 months, I have been a bit of a cost center as opposed to a bread winner. HOWEVER, I have gotten some great deals over the summer and am looking forward to using my shopping prowess in the fall as well before I have to go back to work in the middle of October.

First of all, SCOUT has the CUTEST fall line ever. They have come out with some GREAT new bags and patterns and though I am not going back to school I plan on stocking up on a few just for good measure. Also, if you want a discount code I have one, so leave a comment and I'll get it to you!

Second of all, Patagonia is going to be on Rue La La on Monday. Someone needs a new ski jacket and I think Monday might be the day to get it :)

Third of all, Little Pit does NOT want to nap this afternoon, so my real Third Of All has left my brain completely listening to her cry in her crib. Sorry!

Hope everyone is getting some good deals this fall as well!

xoxo Mrs Pit

1 comment:

Her Preppiness said...

I love scout. Please email me the code at herpreppiness@gmail.com.