Monday, September 13, 2010

My own birthday present...

So, every year I buy at least one gift for myself for my birthday. I don't plan it like that, but it's normally something small-ish and something I haven't asked anyone for, so I just treat myself :)

This year it was Ugg sneakers. They just came in the mail today and I've been wearing them from the moment I opened the package. I love them, they are as comfortable as they are cute, and I see myself getting a LOT of wear out of them this fall :)

They were also on sale from Nordstrom, and I got wind of it through my email account with "Shop It To Me" and I got a rebate with e-bates...talk about awesome!!

Here they are, do you like them??


Other than that, Little Pit is playing on her playmat (She LOVES to look at herself in the mirror that hangs down from the center) and I am enjoying this awesome weather!!

Hope everyone has a great week!

xo Mrs. Pit

No comments: