Monday, March 5, 2012

SCOUT SALE!!!

Hi all,
So this weekend I worked a big lacrosse event and I have a lot of left over inventory from the day.

I wanted to offer it to you all before I sent it back to the warehouse.

I am selling everything for $5 less than what the website offers it for, and all shipping is $5 (it's $8.95 on the site)

Here is a little bit of what I have.

If you want to check out the website and then email me to see if I have something in a specific pattern, click HERE to get to the Scout Sport section of the Scout Website.

Email me at Preppypitbull@gmail.com if you are interested in anything!




Little Draw in Flamingo $30

Little Draw in Barbara Stripesand Blue $30

Little Draw in Barbara Stripesand Coral $30


Little Draw in Flashback Paisley $30

Little Draw in Green Eyed Lady Paisley $30

Little Draw in Ombre Charles $30

Little Draw in Rad Paisley $30

Zip It and Rip It in Ombre Charles $50

Zip it and Rip It in IndigoGo $50

Zip It and Rip It in Indigo Girl $50

Big Draw in Ombre Charles $45

Big Draw in Brittany Stripe $45

Big Draw in Green Eyed Lady Paisley $45

Big Draw in Indigo Girl $45


Game Day Tote in Green Eyed Lady Paisley $40
Play Girl Play Tote in Racey Lacey $40

I have a few more bags, but like I said, email me at Preppypitbull@gmail.com if you are interested in anything here or anything on the website. I am happy to make special orders for people with the same pricing.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: