Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding

My best friend got married this weekend and it was SO amazing.

She planned the entire weekend down to the second, and every bit of planning completely paid off, as it was a flawlessly executed rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, pre-wedding, wedding and reception.

She looked absolutely stunning, I mean, COMPLETELY breathtaking. I think *I* looked good on my wedding day, but holy cow, this girl could be on the cover of ANY wedding magazine in the world.

Her dress was amazing, her hair and make up perfection, her shoes were to die for, but above all, she handled herself with grace, poise and beauty the entire time. (Me, on the other hand, had a near nervous breakdown the night before the wedding as well as the morning of). C was cool, calm and collected the entire day, through the ceremony and then danced her bum off at the reception and seemed to have a fabulous time.

I cried more than once over the weekend, but all happy tears since I was SO happy for her. I had fielded more than one phone call over the years when she was single and I promised her that she would find a great guy who deserved her love, and would dote on her and adore her as much as she would him.

And let me tell you guys, her husband IS that guy. He absolutely adores her, you can practically SEE the love pouring out when she walks into a room. They were SO cute all weekend and I was SO happy that she found someone that loves her SO much and it was awesome to see them both so happy.

I believe at this point they are either in LA for the night or currently somewhere over the Pacific on their way to Fiji for the first week of what sounds like an incredible honeymoon. Mr. Pit and I spent the day recovering from a lot of dancing and fun having, and now I'm off to bed, but first a few photos of my amazing, stunning best friend, the kindest most wonderful friend a girl could ask for.

Married!



Her awesome MOH and her sister A looking SO pretty! (She also gave an awesome speech!)

Mr. Pit and I at the end of the night (PS, I know the camera adds 10lbs but dear lord, how many cameras did I have on me! Ew!)

Cut that cake!

Dancin' the night away!

Congratulations C and S! Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon!

Hope you all had a great weekend like we did!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Love weddings! Sounds like you had a great time!