Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas shopping made easy!

Hi all,
So I did a few trunk shows last week and have LOTS of left over Scout stuff for you! I know it's still November, but how about getting all your shopping done early (and at a discount!!)

Here's what I have...
 I have two Mighta Bins in Social Tweedia. These go for $40 for the pair, yours for $30 + shipping ($8)
 I have 2 of the "Snap-2-It's" in Less in Moorish. These go for $35 each on the website. Both for $55, each for $30. (shipping is $4)
 I have 2 Rump Stumps. Normally $50 each, yours for $45 or both for $80 + Shipping ($10, they're heafty and big!)
 I have 3 of these awesome book bag (Big Draws) with side loops. They go for $50 online, yours for $45 or $40 each if you buy 2 or all 3. (Shipping $7)
 I have 2 'Play Girl Plays' in the black and white print. They go for alms $50 online, yours for $40 + $5 shipping.
I have 3 of the yellow and blue, yours for the same as above. 

I also have 5 lacrosse stick bags. 2 in this color, and 3 more in Honey Blue Blue. 
Let me know if you are interested in any bags, and further discounts can be made if you want multiple items! 

Thanks! xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: