Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I fell for it...

So, I am sure you all got the same promotion from Lilly Pulitzer that I did.

Spend $150 in Lilly buying 'Minnie' clothes, and you get a free Lilly Printed Bunny.

Then later an email came saying, just kidding, spend $150 anywhere in the store and get the Lilly Printed Bunny.

Naturally, after Gymboree and a lunch at the club with Mr. Pit, we headed over to Lilly to buy what we had to, to get that bunny.

I came home with a short sleeved Jonnie Shirt, SO CUTE!

And Mr. Pit came home to an Easter present as well (he reads the blog so I can't tell you what it is, but I love it!).

And, since Little Pit has WAY too many animals, the Lilly bunny is going to my Mom since she is the whole reason I love Lilly in the first place, and she LOVES bunnies.

Oh yeah, and I worked all day Sunday, and I spent exactly as much as I made Sunday working as I did in the store. Yikes!

Hope everyone is enjoying this cloudy yucky day (blah!).

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: