Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FOR SALE!

Hi all,
So I've realized that I haven't worn any of these clothes in more than a year, so I thought it was a good time for a good old blog sale.

I will describe each item the best I can, and feel free to email me at Preppypitbull@gmail.com with any questions.

Shipping on ALL items is $5, and if you want more than one it will be a little more (as the box will be bigger)

Please scroll all the way down, some of the best stuff (Badgely Mischka!) is at the bottom!!


Sitwell (purchased from Anthropologie) light green pants with light pink pin stripe, size 10. $10

Express black pants, size 10 regular length. Great staple pant for work. $10

BCBG Grey Pencil Skirt, size 10. Has a zipper up the side if you want a little slit...super flattering. $10
Pink Pineapple button front madras skirt. Size 10, super cute for summer!

Tommy Hilfiger Navy and White strapless dress. Has a cute grosgrain bow in the center, perfect for a summer barbeque. Size 10. $10
Old Navy Pink Seersucker Strapless dress with grosgrain bow. Size 10. $10

JCrew Black Tuxedo strapless dress. Bought for a wedding and never wore it. Great boning in the top, absolutely fabulous skirt. Fully lined in silk...this is a GREAT formal dress. $75 (bought for $299 in 2008)

Banana Republic 100% silk striped dress. Size 10. Cross over stop, amazingly flattering dress, one of my all time favorites, I just wish it still fit!! $30
Bebe Dress size Medium. Funky and really comfortable, this is a great dancing dress with the asymmetrical bottom and halter top. Again, one of my favorites. $30

This is my ALL TIME favorite dress in my closet, and if I could fit into it again there is no way I would sell it. BADGELY MISCHKA Size 12 silk strapless bubble dress. Interior bra and corset...this dress will make you the belle of any ball, wedding or party. $100 (bought for $450 in 2008). This dress is figure flattering and the pattern is fun and flirty.

Again, email me at Preppypitbull@gmail.com with any questions.

Paypal only please, email me and I'll let you know where to send the payment.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: