Friday, December 9, 2011

Warehouse Sale!

Hi all!
So today was the first day of the winter Lilly Warehouse sale, and I have to say I am SO impressed with the new space and this years collection for the sale. They had lots of items that have just recently been in stores, and I was impressed at the speed of the line (I only waited a half hour) and how nicely spaced everything was. I didn't feel crowded or pushed AND I had Little Pit with me in her stroller and that worked out really nicely too!

I bought most of the stuff for Masha of Preppy Girl Meets world, and she made out like a bandit if I do say so myself! I got her 3 polos (white, green and pink) a Lana slub top in Pink, and an Adalie in Pink Tomato Standing Ovation...cute right?

I got myself a Jodie Sweater that I have been lusting after, and then I got my Mom three things for Christmas, yahoo! Little Pit got a dress (I just couldn't say no to a pink seersucker shift!) and I was out of there for less than $400 total!

Here is the sweater I got myself :
And the dress I got for MRM!



I was thisclose to buying myself the "Knotty Wedge" in Navy and the Gold wedge as well, but I think my days of wedges are kind of gone for the moment seeing as I have to keep up with Little Pit...but, if you want a great selection of shoes, they have them there!!

Anyways, I had a great time at the sale and can't wait to send MRM her items :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: