Thursday, November 17, 2011

BLOG SALE

*UPDATED TO DELETE WHAT HAS SOLD!*

So, I have been told by Santa, that unless I clean out my closet a bit, he won't look at my Christmas list.

Meany!

So, here's my attempt to do so.

There's a ton here, and a ton more coming tomorrow. To purchase anything, just email me at Preppypitbull@gmail.com and we'll do paypal from there. (My paypal account is under another email). Any questions about anything, email me there too. All prices include shipping!

Happy Shopping!

(Oh, and a lot of these downloaded in the wrong order, but you can kind of get the drift, right?!)




Lilly Corderoy Mini Skirt with some stretch. Size 12 $30 shipped



Lilly Sweater Dress Size Large. Purchased for $198, $50 shipped



Etcetera dress with collar. Size 10. Purchased for $175, $50 shipped



JCrew V Neck Dress with silk sash. Size 10. $40 shipped



Lilly Cocktail dress, fully lined, size 10. Purchased for $198, $60 shipped





Vineyard Vines Blue Mini Skirt. Size 12 $40 shipped



Banana Republic Khaki Pencil Skirt Size 10. $30 shipped



Lilly Pink Golf Skort Size 10. $35 shipped

Anne Klein Riding Boots (inside zipper). Size 9 1/2 $40 shipped


Anne Klein Gold Pom Pom Flats. Size 9. Purchase for $98. $35 shipped





Simple Sneakers. Size 9 1/2. Worn only a few times. $25 shipped



Boden Purple Silk Open Toe Heels. Worn once. Purchased for $198. $60 shipped.

Again, there's more questions. If you want anything or have questions, please email me at Preppypitbull@gmail.com. I have lots of Lilly sweaters and blouses coming tomorrow as well as some outerwear (North Face fleece, Merrell Snow boots, get excited!)

Thanks!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am your newest follower! I wish I would have found you before you shipped all these items! I am loving that Burberry skirt!