Thursday, June 9, 2011

What I ended up with...

...was a little different from what I planned, but I am still happy.

I hit up the Lilly Warehouse sale after my tennis match today (I lost 7-5, 6-2...grrr) and was determined to shop my sadness away.

I am pretty sure I did it too!

The Jillie dress ended up not being a good look on me (it made me look like I was expecting Little Pit #2, which I'm not, so no good)

Here's what I ended up with...

The Shauna Tunic (which I loved from the moment it came out)
The Paley Cardigan in a print I had never seen!
And for little pit, she got a shift (not this one, I couldn't find a picture of the pattern I got) and this little hoody, how cute is that??!


I also randomly ended up with 2 picture frames...they aren't crazy cute or even patterned, just white wood, but they were $5 each and I figured they would come in handy somewhere in the house at some point. Plus, I also figured I could decoupage them with Lilly wrapping paper if I really got bored, but the white wood is fine with me.

I hope everyone who went to the sale had a good time and got what they wanted :)

Oh yeah, and I hope you all survived the crazy heat we had today, yowza! My car said 98 degrees, but I think it was low by a few, it was insane.

Talk to you all soon!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: