Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful for SO many reasons this year.

2010 was a banner year for the Pits, and I am so lucky to have been surrounded by so many amazing friends and family.

To recap what made and makes this year awesome:

I had a great 2nd half of my pregnancy, an amazingly short labor and of course, we were blessed with a healthy happy Little Pit.

Soon after Little Pit was born, Mr. Pit graduated from Villanova with his MBA and not long after started his new job, which is subsequently LOVES.

I became a full time Mom and I couldn't be happier. I love being home with Little Pit and seeing her grow and learn everyday.

Before I had Little Pit I worked on a construction site and nearly completed an amazing project down at CHoP, one of the best Children's hospitals in the world. I liked working on a project that would house some of the best and brightest minds in the country, and I am convinced someone in that building will cure cancer one day.

We took two great trips this summer to New Hampshire and the Outer Banks and I can't wait to go back next summer! I fell in love with the 4x4 beaches at Carova. We were so lucky to get there for a week this year.

Little Pits Grandparents LOVE her more than they or I can describe. She is showered with love, clothes and toys at every turn :)

Little Pits Godparents love her too. Her Godmother C bought her a Christmas dress, and her Godfather Z is supposed to get her a pretty cool ride-on walker as well, spoiled Little Pit! Godmother M is full of Christmas ideas for her as well, I can't wait for her 1st Christmas!

Our home is warm, cozy and full of love and I couldn't be happier.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: